1.25.2011

A look inside...

I wasn't sure how i wanted to make my first "real" post, so I decided to start off with a little information (and a few pictures) about me. I am a born and raised southern girl from Alabama. I absolutely love my family and I don't know what I would do without them! I have two little brothers who are 11 and 12 years younger than me and any chance I get, I make sure to be a big kid right along with them! The newest addition to my family is my Yorkie puppy, Libby. I also have some pretty awesome friends, most of which I have known the majority of my life and life definitely wouldn't be the same without them! There is never a dull moment with us-you never know what we may get into! I stay pretty busy with working a full time job along with being a full time college student, working on my degree in Psychology. In the Spring of last year, I took my first major step as a "big girl" and bought my first home. Its a lot of non-stop work,  but i love it! I love photography and am pretty much a craft addict. Hobby Lobby gets waayy too much of my money haha! I am a huge sports fan! However, football is my main pick-as it is for many in the south-pretty hard not to enjoy some SEC football! And of course...Roll Tide!!

Now, here are a few pictures!  :)

                                                                      FAMILY

                                             


                                                                  FRIENDS

                                  
                                 

2 comments:

  1. Yay KP! I'm soooo glad you joined the blogging World!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete